Skin care products are a dime a dozen. In fact, when you shop for a new product, you may be so overwhelmed by the number of options that you find it difficult to choose anything at all. While there are plenty of products you can choose from, there are very few that have all of the following benefits:
- Reduces the visible signs of ageing – giving back the dewy complexion and plump skin of your youth.
- 100% pure and natural – so safe you could eat it.
- Can be used anywhere on the body – effective on skin, nails, lips and hair.
- Supports a worthy cause by creating jobs and improving health in an impoverished country.
So what product has all those features? We are proud to introduce Umoja Gold, an all natural anti-ageing oil with a wide range of uses. Umoja Gold is 100% pure, pressed from Guatemalan macadamia nuts.
The Secret Ingredient
When you’re young, your skin produces a lot of sebum, which is loaded with palmitoleic acid, an Omega 7 fatty acid that keeps your skin soft. As you age, your sebum level declines; your skin loses its elasticity and starts to show lines and wrinkles. Macadamia nut oil contains a high concentration of palmitoleic acid, so when you rub it in, you’re adding back that vital, natural substance.
Because it is all natural and so similar to the sebum, Umoja Gold is absorbed quickly and can be used anywhere on your body. Trust it to:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Soften and condition hair
- Soothe and heal sunburns
- Condition nails and cuticlesSoothe and heal chapped lips
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- Regenerate collagenPrevent razor burn when used for shaving
In addition to our excitement about how Umoja Gold can nourish your skin, we are just as excited about how it benefits the people of Guatemala. It creates jobs and income for farmers and producers. In addition, 25% of sales revenue goes to programs that promote better nutrition and reduce maternal and newborn deaths. Every bottle of Umoja Gold helps local communities.
New to the Market
The benefits of macadamia nut oil are well known in Guatemala, where the trees are abundant. We’re so pleased to be able to bring this oil to the millions of people looking for a way to rejuvenate their skin without using harmful chemicals and allergenic perfumes.
Over the next few months, we’ll be blogging about the myriad practical uses for Umoja Gold, and giving you ideas on how you can take advantage of all the great benefits of this product. Check out our website to learn more, and start nourishing your skin. http://www.umojagold.com